Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 15 August 2020
Please read these terms & conditions carefully. These terms & conditions shall be binding upon users and members of The Kabadiwala’s website & Kabadiwala’s services.
- By accessing or using the website in any manner like visiting, browsing, or surfing the site you agree to be bound by these terms.
- These terms and rights (any) may not be transferred or assigned by the user but may be assigned by the website without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation shall be null or void.
- By using or by browsing the website you are agreeing or accepting the terms, as amended from time to time with or without the notice.
- This website is owned and operated by The Kabadiwala and it reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently at any time with or without notice. You agree that the website shall not be liable to you or to any third for any suspension or discontinuance of the website services.
- The Kabadiwala or the website management may modify these terms and conditions from time to time and these changes would be reflected on the website with the updated version of the terms or also may reflect in applications or to you via e-mail and you agree to be bound to the changes of these terms when you use our website or website services.
- When you register an account on our website and upload, submit, and enter any information to the website then you shall be deemed to have agreed to and understand the terms.
- The Kabadiwala is operated in the scrap industry which means that it deals in location, transportation, commerce, treatment, recycling, and exploitation of the scrap materials such as metal, plastic, paper, and e-waste among others. It provides its visitor an online platform that allows the users to sell directly and execute deals that are offered by The Kabadiwala.com from time to time.
- Registered users can see their profiles & past performances information which the website allows. This website provides an e-commerce platform for users for scrap transactions
- For our pickup service, you must have to provide your accurate information like name, address, mobile number, etc. Your pickup will be held on the scheduled date as provided by you while submitting the request. You can reschedule or cancel your pickup request at any time after submitting your request. You must have 15Kg or more scrap for pickup, otherwise, pickup charges may apply. The rate of all materials is fixed as mentioned on our price list. For the rates of other materials that are not listed on the list then you can contact us. If there are any unforeseen circumstances, we can also reschedule your pickup request to another working day.
The obligation of The Kabadiwala
- The website is a service-based platform, the sole purpose of which is to provide a space, where the seller of the products related to the scrap industry may interact and strike a deal of sale. Neither the Kabadiwala nor its website shall have absolute liabilities, responsibilities, or obligations with regards to any item, sold through the website.
- The Kabadiwala will not bring about any obligation of all nature emerging out of any transaction made by the seller through the website in the sale of any item.
- In order to use our services provided through the website, you will be required to register an account with the website. At the time of registration of an account, the user will be asked to complete the registration form which shall require you to provide personal information.
- You warrant all activities that occur under your account (any product information, clicking to accept any terms & conditions, or making any payment for any services) will be deemed to have been authorized by you as a user, hence you warrant to have full authority for the associated disclosure.
- You represent that you have full authority to accept these terms, to grant any license and authorization, and to perform any of your obligations, you also undertake the use of the website and its services for personal purposes only.
- You should not allow another person to use your account to access the website.
- You should inform us immediately at the time of unauthorized access of your account. You can write us at: email@example.com
Cancellation Policy for Pickups
Accepting or canceling the scrap pick-up service depends upon whether the services are approachable to the user or not and whether the service boy is picking up the scrap from the location which is accessible. The Kabadiwala has its rights in which it can accept or refuse the request initiated by the seller. A seller can also start the request or cancel the request as per their requirements and for this, no charges will be applicable. Once the service boy reaches the location and then pays for the scrap is being done by the service person then the seller cannot cancel the request and cannot ask for the products & goods back. As per the Indian laws, illegal trades or activities are not allowed, if any activity takes place then strict action can be taken as per the court of law.
User IDs-Passwords and Account deletion
- The website provides your User ID and Password during registration so you must not use your account ID name in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You shall maintain the confidentiality of your password for which you should be responsible only.
- We may suspend, cancel or deactivate your account at any time in the sole discretion without notice as well as any other explanation.
- You may also cancel your account on the website by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Signature Consent
- Not to access the website or its services using a third-party’s account without the express consent of the account holder;
- Not to use websites for illegal purposes;
- Not to commit any act of infringement on the website with respect to the content;
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to another computer system through the website;
- Not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful files which are destructive in nature;
- Not to use the website in a way that may cause damage to the website’s availability or accessibility;
Effect of Breach by User
If any factual breach by any user for any cause, The Kabadiwala shall have the right to impose a penalty, restrict, refuse or ban any and all current or future use of any other service provided by the Kabadiwala.
The website, its logos, and its other registered trademarks belong to the company i.e; The Kabadiwala. The Kabadiwala, the website, and the management of the website give no permission to you for the use of these trademarks and such use may constitute an infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.
The Kabadiwala hereby reserves the right to update, modify, change, amend, terminate or discontinue the Website, the terms, and policy at any time and at its sole and final discretion. The Kabadiwala may change the website’s functionalities and applicable changes at any time. Any changes to these terms will be displayed on the website and we may also notify you through the website or by email. Your use of our services after the effective date of any update either by an account registration or simple use- thereby indicates your acceptance thereof.
For any inquiries or complaints regarding the service or website, please contact- ASAR Green Kabadi Pvt Ltd www.thekabadiwala.com +91 7697 260 260 email@example.com. You can reach us here →